Former Ph.D./Postdoc Students
- Dipl.-Psych. Antonia Baumeister
- Topic: Knowledge Awareness for supporting the identification of solution-relevant case features.
- Dr. Daniel Bodemer
- Topic: Encouraging the Active Integration of Information During Learning with Multiple and Interactive Representations.
- Dipl.-Psych. Gabriele Cierniak
- Topic: What causes the expertise reversal effect?
- Dipl.-Psych. Ralf Decker
- Topic: The role of media in causal cognition.
- Dipl.-Psych. Jessica Dehler
- Topic: Fostering computer-mediated knowledge communication through "Knowledge Mirroring".
- Dr. Tanja Engelmann (née Keller)
- Topic: Knowledge Acqusition with Information Visualizations - The Impact of Dimensionality and Color-Coding.
- Dipl.-Psych. Kristin Knipfer
- Topic: Knowledge Acquisition and Opinion Formation in Science Museums: The Role of a Discussion Terminal for Collaborative Elaboration on Controversial Issues.
- Dr. Ingo Kollar
- Topic: Analysis and Facilitation of Students' Argumentative Knowledge Construction in Computer-Supported Collaborative Learning - The Impact of Internal and External Cooperation Scripts.
- Mag. rer. nat. Eva Mayr
- Topic: Impact of goal-orientation on group learning in informal settings.
- Dr. Katrin Müller
- Topic: Learning within virtual environments: cognitive load caused by Presence and Performance.
- Dr. Tina Schorr
- Topic: Competent Information Search in the World Wide Web: Development and Evaluation of a Training for Pupils
- Dr. Julia Schuh
- Topic: Fostering skill acquisition in multimedia learning environments.
- Dipl.-Psych. Marcus Skupin-Alfa
- Topic: Majority composition of individuals and arguments in discussion groups and presentation format of discussion groups as determinants of confidence in decisions.
- Karsten Stegmann, M.A.
- Topic: Argumentative knowledge construction - effects of net-based cooperation scripts for processes of collaborative and individual argumentative knowledge construction.
- Dr. Daniela Straub
- Topic: The Impact of Common Ground on the Interactive Process of Communication and Knowledge Acquisition in Computer Supported, Cooperative Learning Groups.
- Dipl.-Psych. Maike Tibus
- Topic: Inference processes within expository film.
- Christof Wecker, M.A.
- Topic: Effects of the fading of scripts and of feedback on the acquisition of domain-general cognitive skills.
- Dr. Carmen Zahn
- Topic: Using video segments in multimedia: cognitive processing of dynamic visual information during knowledge acquisition.
Institut für Wissensmedien
D-72072 Tübingen (Germany)
Ms. Rosemarie Croizier
Phone: ++49 (0) 7071 / 979 307
FAX: ++49 (0) 7071 / 979 100
Last updated January 8th 2009